Our ServicesProviding women with the most comprehensive midwifery care available in Omaha.
Midwifery as practiced by certified nurse-midwives (CNMs) encompasses a full range of primary health care services for women from adolescence beyond menopause. These services include primary care, gynecologic and family planning services, preconception care, care during pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period, care of the normal newborn during the first 28 days of life.
About Our Services
- Pre-Conceptual Visits – This is a good idea for anyone contemplating a pregnancy, but particularly those who have never been pregnant, or with any underlying health concerns or problems with previous pregnancies. It’s best to schedule the appointment at least three months before you plan to start trying to conceive.
- Prenatal Care – We schedule our appointments at regular intervals throughout the pregnancy to monitor your well-being and the well-being of your baby.
- Labor Support/Care throughout the labor process – We provide one on one support with you and your labor team during the entire labor process, personalized to your desires and birth plan.
- Postpartum Visits at 2 and 6 weeks – We evaluate you after delivery to assess for normal healing after delivery and discuss normal postpartum discomforts.
- Breastfeeding Support – We want to make sure you and your baby get the best start possible. We can see you throughout the entire postpartum period as problems arise.
- Collaborative Care with Physicians – We know that sometimes problems arise in pregnancy and other life stages that are considered high risk and require physician management. We work collaboratively with our physicians to provide you with the care you need.
- Meet and Greet Appointments – Please schedule a free visit with us to help decide if we are the right fit for you.
Well Woman Care
- Annual Well Woman Exams
- Family Planning and Contraception
- Sexual Health Management
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Counseling
- Menopause Management
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Breast Health Exams
- Adolescent Health/Teen Clinic